31 October 2009

Hannah Frame Vanderlinden Marriage Chicago 1887


This is the marriage license of Frank Vanderlinden and Hannah M. Frame of Kensington, Cook County, Illinois. They were married in 1887 by James M. Belding.
Some quick Google searches of Reverend Belding located the likely name of his search. I've taken to googling just about every minister listed on every marriage license I am working on just to see what I can located.
The marriage license itself was downloaded from the Familysearch site (http://pilot.familysearch.org).
We'll be mentioning this family again in an upcoming article of Casefile Clues. I am hoping that by using the name of the minister, I'll be able to locate church records or something on Thomas and Elizabeth Frame, parents of Hannah. Hannah's younger brother William, was my wife's great-grandfather.